The Green Product Directory was developed in an effort to assist members of the Green Key Programs in furthering their environmental initiatives.
How to Use the Directory
- To search for a product or service simply select a category* from the right-hand menu of the page.
- Once a category is selected, applicable companies will appear alphabetically by company name. Companies may appear under more than one category.
- Each company listing contains contact information, web and email links. Company descriptions and relevant environmental certifications are also displayed if applicable.
*Category headings are generic and designed to encompass a variety of related sub-categories. For example, if you are looking for suppliers of HVAC, ceiling fans, exhaust fans/systems, etc. select the Air Technologies category.
Are you a Supplier with an innovative “green” product or service the lodging industry will benefit from? Showcase your company in our Green Product Directory and reap the benefits of exposure to our network.
- Online listing in Green Product Directory on www.greenkeyglobal.com (public access)
- Mailing list* of all current Green Key Program members
- Article submission opportunities in The Green Scene, our quarterly e-newsletter and our blog
- Recognition as a new supplier through our social media network as well as in an upcoming edition of The Green Scene
- Advertising opportunities in The Green Scene
- Receipt of The Green Scene
Download the Green Key Product Directory Information Package.
Green Key Global does not audit suppliers in order to assess the “greenness” of their products and services. This Directory is simply meant to provide users with links to potential suppliers and it is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the company they are interested in working with meets their eco-expectations.